2019 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful yet efficient engine. So, how well does it do when towing cargo around Rio Rancho? Find out the 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and learn more about the performance of this SUV today with University Mazda. Then take the new CX-5 for a test drive to experience all this model has to offer you.
How Much Can the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
The Mazda CX-5 towing capacity is 2,000 pounds across all five trim levels. Each Mazda CX-5 trim comes equipped with front-wheel drive, but all-wheel drive is available on each SUV. The following specs and features help the Mazda CX-5 tow better on Santa Fe roads:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine with cylinder deactivation, as well as 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque
- Front-wheel drive or available i-ACTIV® AWD
- SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and sport mode
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus
Features for Safer Towing With the Mazda CX-5
Thanks to the innovative features in the 2019 Mazda CX-5, this model can safely and efficiently tow all you need and more. Whether or not you have something attached to your Mazda CX-5 tow hitch, these features help keep you safe on the road:
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System helps you maintain control and stability, even when towing 2,000 pounds behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist senses when you are parked on an incline. It holds the brakes down until you press the gas pedal to ensure you don’t roll.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist provide you with additional braking power when necessary.
- Smart City Brake Support works to prevent low-speed fender-benders while in traffic.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring makes it easier to safely change lanes.
Test Drive the Tow-Ready Mazda CX-5 at University Mazda
If the muscular, spacious 2019 Mazda CX-5 sounds like the right SUV for your Farmington adventures, check out the vast new vehicle inventory at University Mazda in Albuquerque. Looking to tow even more? Learn about the Mazda CX-9 towing capacity or Mazda CX-5 mpg. We have new vehicle specials as well to help you save on the Mazda SUV you love most, so schedule a test drive today! You can also learn more about Mazda SUV capabilities by comparing models like the Mazda CX-9 vs. Honda Pilot or even the Mazda CX-3 vs. Mazda CX-5. Feel free to contact us with any questions in the meantime about our new models as well as our used models including the used Mazda CX-5.
More About Mazda CX-5 Features
If you’re in the need for a new SUV with plenty of convenient features and space for all of your family and friends, the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is the SUV you’ll want to take a look at. The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has the interior dimensions and cargo space needed to bring along everyone and everything…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful yet efficient engine. So, how well does it do when towing cargo around Rio Rancho? Find out the 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and learn more about the performance of this SUV today with University Mazda. Then take the new CX-5 for…