2021 MAZDA CX-30 MPG Ratings
Searching for a fuel-efficient subcompact SUV that’s also agile and refined inside? There’s hardly a better choice than the 2021 Mazda CX-30! This new Mazda model combines advanced safety technologies and interior comforts with the latest in Mazda performance advancements to produce a vehicle of unparalleled efficiency with an upscale edge. What are the Mazda CX-30 MPG ratings? When you opt for an entry-level model, you can achieve up to 25 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.* If you opt for the Mazda CX-30 with AWD, you’ll get up to 24 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.*
Wherever your Rio Rancho travels take you, the impressive Mazda CX-30 mpg ratings can help you get more enjoyment out of your time on the road. Read on to learn more, or just contact us.
2021 MAZDA CX-30 MPG & Powertrain Specs
Here’s what else this Mazda CX-30 engine offers:
- The Mazda CX-30 engine puts out 186 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- All-wheel-drive is available for enhanced handling & capability on Santa Fe roads.
- The SKYACTIV® Technology allows Farmington drivers to improve their vehicle’s performance and fuel efficiency.
2021 MAZDA CX-30 MPG Specs By Trim Configuration
The majority of new SUVs are available in your choice of several trim levels. While the 2021 Mazda CX-30 has plenty to offer, it actually takes a simpler approach to giving you the features you want. It’s available in one well-appointed trim (2.5S) to which you can add on the following packages.
Luckily, each package offers the same efficient engine:
- MAZDA CX-30 2.5S: 2.5L four-cylinder engine providing up to 33 mpg highway*, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration, LED headlights, rain-sensing windshield wipers, 16-inch alloy wheels, push-button-start, Mazda Connected Services, cloth seating.
- MAZDA CX-30 Select: Adds rear privacy glass, 18-inch alloy wheels, leatherette seating, and more.
- MAZDA CX-30 Preferred: Adds a power-sliding glass moonroof, heated front seats, an 8-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support, and more.
- MAZDA CX-30 Premium: Adds SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription, Bose® 12-speaker premium audio system with Centerpoint® 2 and AudioPilot®, paddle shifters, and much more.
University Mazda Has Your Next MAZDA CX-30!
Ready to step into a new Mazda CX-30 near Espanola? Eager to experience its efficient performance for yourself? We have plenty of CX-30 SUVs in-stock today here at University Mazda! Find yours in our new CX-30 inventory, then check out our CX-30 lease specials or new vehicle specials to save more on your next purchase or lease!
More About the 2021 CX-30
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 provides a balanced blend of space and premium amenities — not to mention efficient yet punchy performance — all for an affordable starting MSRP under $25,000 that’s right in line with the competition. But don’t just take our word for it. If you’ve been wondering what exactly the Mazda CX-30 offers…
Searching for a fuel-efficient subcompact SUV that’s also agile and refined inside? There’s hardly a better choice than the 2021 Mazda CX-30! This new Mazda model combines advanced safety technologies and interior comforts with the latest in Mazda performance advancements to produce a vehicle of unparalleled efficiency with an upscale edge. What are the Mazda…
Looking for a refined and stylish new SUV that’s also efficient and spacious? Be prepared to be amazed by the 2021 Mazda CX-30 interior, which you can see here at University Mazda in Albuquerque! Despite the fact that it’s classified as a subcompact SUV, the new Mazda CX-30 boasts impressive interior dimensions. That means that you…
The Mazda CX-30 is an exciting vehicle that puts stellar performance and luxurious amenities inside the package of a small SUV. This sleek vehicle can be customized by Albuquerque drivers with their choice of Mazda CX-30 colors. University Mazda covers the Mazda CX-30 exterior and interior colors available below! View CX-30 Inventory Contact Us 2021 MAZDA…
*EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.