What are the 2021 MAZDA CX-5’s Dimensions?
There’s so much about the new Mazda CX-5 that doesn’t lend itself to quantitative analysis. But then again, with such a spacious interior with seating for five in a vehicle class in which space is all-to-often overinflated, we can’t blame you for wanting to learn more about how roomy the Mazda CX-5 truly is and what its specific interior dimensions are. That said, let’s dive into the 2021 Mazda CX-5 dimensions right now! Have questions while you read? Contact us anytime!
2021 MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions
The Mazda CX-5 interior was designed with your satisfaction top-of-mind. Driver and passengers alike can ride in both style and comfort thanks in large part to the following 2021 Mazda CX-5 dimensions:
- Headroom: There are 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats of the Mazda CX-5.
- Shoulder Room: There are 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back of the Mazda CX-5.
- Hip Room: With 55.2 inches of room in the front seats and 55.3 inches in the rear seats, the Mazda CX-5 makes plenty of hip room for everyone to stretch out on Rio Rancho adventures.
- Legroom: There are 41 inches of legroom in the front of the first-row seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in front of the rear seats inside the Mazda CX-5 interior, making it especially spacious.
2021 MAZDA CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
With up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row of seats alone, the Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions have been engineered to impress and accommodate.
Looking for even more space? The Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions expand rapidly when you fold flat the rear seats, leaving room for two passengers. Just how much extra space does doing this open up? In total, expanding the cargo area makes room for up to 59.6 cubic feet of cargo storage.
If all the above weren’t enough, the Mazda CX-5 also includes several cargo-space-enhancing features and amenities, including:
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: A split-folding, easy-release rear seatback makes accommodating more cargo easier than ever.
- Power Lift Gate: An available power rear tailgate makes loading and unloading your Mazda CX-5 into light work. Open and close your liftgate using either a button inside the cabin or the available Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button.
Experience the MAZDA CX-5 Interior Today at University Mazda
Ready to experience the generous Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions for yourself in Farmington or Santa Fe? We are happy to let you take a test-drive when you visit us at our Albuquerque location. Otherwise, feel free to learn more about the 2021 Mazda CX-5 dimensions and features online, then shop for your next new Mazda CX-5 and get pre-approved for financing in seconds!
More About the 2021 Mazda CX-5
The new Mazda CX-5 is stylish, no matter which way you look at it. This bold compact Mazda crossover is designed with the Mazda Kodo “Soul of Motion” design philosophy, meaning it evokes a sense of motion even while at a standstill. But, the fluid exterior lines and organic interior shapes are far from the…
There’s so much about the new Mazda CX-5 that doesn’t lend itself to quantitative analysis. But then again, with such a spacious interior with seating for five in a vehicle class in which space is all-to-often overinflated, we can’t blame you for wanting to learn more about how roomy the Mazda CX-5 truly is and…
There’s a new 2021 Mazda CX-5 trim level for every Rio Rancho or Santa Fe SUV shopper. So, whether you’re searching for a value-packed entry-level model for the lowest monthly payment possible or a high-end luxury model with all the latest bells & whistles, the choice of Mazda CX-5 trims won’t disappoint you! Curious to find out…
Looking for a compact SUV that can tow circles around the competition in Rio Rancho and beyond while also boasting athletic handling and upscale style? The 2021 Mazda CX-5 is the new SUV for you! Just how much can a Mazda CX-5 tow? As it happens, the 2021 Mazda CX-5’s towing capacity is 2,000 pounds* for…
Rio Rancho and Santa Fe drivers in search of a performance-oriented compact SUV that still delivers fantastic fuel economy end up loving the new Mazda CX-5. What exactly are the 2021 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage ratings? Expect up to 31 mpg on the highway. For more detailed Mazda CX-5 AWD gas mileage ratings vs. FWD gas mileage…