How are the 2021 MAZDA CX-5 Reviews Saying?
When it comes to the 2021 Mazda CX-5, the reviews simply don’t lie: the newest Mazda CX-5 performs as well, if not better than it’s more expensive counterparts. Everyone can appreciate the value the Mazda CX-5 brings to the table. Rio Rancho drivers and experts alike are giving the Mazda CX-5 stellar reviews and highlights that you can find on sites such as Edmunds, Car & Driver, and more! If you’re ready to look at the 2021 Mazda CX-5 reviews yourself, or want to experience the Mazda CX-5 in person, then contact us to schedule a test drive today.
2021 MAZDA CX-5 Highlights
Like we stated before, the 2021 Mazda CX-5 brings Santa Fe drivers a lot of automotive goodies, and manages to keep its price point low at the same time. Some of the features customers rave about the most are:
- i-ACTIV AWD® with Off-road Traction Assist
- Heated rear seats with 3 level adjustment
- Adaptive Front-lighting System
- Windshield-projected Active Driving Display
- Heated steering wheel
- Automatic rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
- Genuine layered wood trim
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Caturra Brown Nappa leather-trimmed seats
- 360º View Monitor
- Heated front seats with 3 level adjustment
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- And so much more!
Highlights from the 2021 MAZDA CX-5 Reviews
It would be easy for University Mazda to give the Mazda CX-5 outstanding reviews, but what are the experts saying? Below you’ll find highlights from some of the biggest names in the automotive industry when it comes to the Mazda CX-5 reviews.
- U.S. News: “The Mazda CX-5 feels like a luxury vehicle with a cabin featuring high-end materials everywhere you look and touch. The top trim comes with amenities that few affordable crossovers offer, including Nappa leather upholstery and real wood trim pieces.”
- Edmunds: “The elevated ride height and superior passenger and cargo room of small SUVs make them far more sensible than the typical small sedan. The downside is that sensible isn’t normally sexy, but that’s where the 2021 Mazda CX-5 comes in. This SUV boasts sleek styling and impressive handling abilities to match. It also has a top-notch interior and a strong optional turbocharged engine that wouldn’t seem out of place in a BMW. These traits have helped the Mazda CX-5 earn a place near the top of our rankings of the best small SUVs.”
- Car and Driver: “You don’t need to drive the Mazda CX-5 hard to enjoy it or to appreciate its excellence. Sure, its precise steering and composed cornering make for one helluva Sunday cruise. But it also soaks up rough roads without commotion and has the ride quality of crossovers that cost twice as much. This harmonious interplay of dynamics is unrivaled by its competitors. Pavement imperfections are isolated, road noise is minimal, and the damping is neither stiff nor floaty. At the same time, the Mazda comes alive on curvy roads. The electrically assisted steering provides satisfying responses.”
Leave Your Mazda Own CX-5 Review Today at University Mazda
Now that you’ve seen what the experts are saying, it’s time for the most important opinion on the Mazda CX-5 — your own! Our team is dedicated to not only giving you the best service out there, but also knowing everything about the car buying process when it comes to financing and leasing. Find out for yourself why so many Farmington drivers trust University Mazda for their Mazda needs. If you are interested in a Miata take a look at the reviews for the 2021 Mazda Miata.
More from University Mazda
Albuquerque drivers are raving about the 2021 Mazda Miata for its responsiveness and style, but they aren’t the only ones that have taken notice of this popular roadster. There’s a reason that it’s the best-selling two-seat sports car of all time! Auto experts have a lot of good things to say in their 2021…
When it comes to the 2021 Mazda CX-5, the reviews simply don’t lie: the newest Mazda CX-5 performs as well, if not better than it’s more expensive counterparts. Everyone can appreciate the value the Mazda CX-5 brings to the table. Rio Rancho drivers and experts alike are giving the Mazda CX-5 stellar reviews and highlights that…
Rio Rancho drivers looking for a sleek and modern ride will find that they are able to elevate their commutes when they explore the new 2021 Mazda CX-30 specs. With two available engines and drivetrain options, as well as plenty of interior space, and a one-of-a-kind exterior, the Mazda specs on the Mazda CX-30 are going…