2021 MAZDA CX-9 MPG Specs
Mazda is known for its thrilling rides, exciting exteriors, and feature filled interiors, but did you know that it also has outstanding gas mileage? The 2021 Mazda CX-9 mpg specs are here to show you that Mazda is serious about efficiency, with the Mazda CX-9 gas mileage being rated at 22 city/28 highway mpg* when equipped with the front-wheel drivetrain. Your Mazda CX-9 gas mileage may vary slightly, depending on the trim level you select, but you’ll still be able to go the distance when you’re on the road to Rio Rancho and beyond. Learn more with University Mazda below.
2021 MAZDA CX-9 Gas Mileage Ratings by Trim
The CX-9 comes with four trim levels to select from, and while there is a slight variation in the CX-9 mpg rating depending on which trim you select, it’s actually the FWD or AWD that has the largest effect on gas mileage around Santa Fe. Below, you’ll see a full breakdown of the Mazda CX-9 mpg rating by trim level:
MAZDA CX-9 SPORT MPG RATINGS
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Sport FWD: 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Sport AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 TOURING MPG RATINGS
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Touring FWD: 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Touring AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 GRAND TOURING MPG RATINGS
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Grand Touring FWD: 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Grand Touring AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 SIGNATURE MPG RATINGS
- Front-wheel drive isn’t available for the Signature trim.
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Signature AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 Performance
What makes the Mazda CX-9 gas mileage rating so efficient you might be wondering? This well-worked machine benefits from advanced technology to assist Farmington drivers, such as pairing the innovative SKYACTIV® system with lightweight components for reduced energy consumption.
- Engine: Get going with your SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with VVT, generating 227 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque with 87 octane regular unleaded fuel.
- Engine Components: Furnished with aluminum alloy, this engine was designed to reduce weight and conserve fuel.
- Transmission: The SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual-shift and Sport Mode allows for the smoothest shifting.
- Braking and Steering: For less mechanical strain on the drivetrain, enjoy standard power-assisted brakes and steering.
Take Home a MAZDA CX-9 Today from University Mazda
Now that you’ve learned more about the 2021 Mazda CX-9 gas mileage specs, it’s time for you to experience it for yourself. Contact us to schedule a test drive, so that you can get behind the wheel and experience the difference that Mazda can make. Then let our finance department help you through the car buying process, so that you can take home your new Mazda CX-9 today.
More From University Mazda
When it comes to luxury sedans, the new 2021 Mazda6 configurations provide you with plenty of options to elevate your ride through Rio Rancho and beyond. No matter if you’re new to this stunning lineup or want to try out a new model, you’ll benefit from great performance capabilities, advanced interior comfort and features, and so…
There are plenty of sedans on the market today, but we think the Mazda3 is the sedan for you because of its superior comfort and style. The Mazda3 interior is a big part of this. From the well appointed interior seating options to the advanced convenience and technology features, you’ve got an all around fun…
If you love the look and feel of a Mazda sedan on Rio Rancho roads, but want the versatility of more room and exclusive features, then check out the new 2021 Mazda3 hatchback configurations. With a wide range of trim packages to meet your driving needs and fit your budget, it’s easy to find this Mazda…