2021 MAZDA6 MSRP
Selecting the 2021 Mazda6 means you’re getting an incredible sedan with a great price point that makes it easy to upgrade your Rio Rancho commute. Spending on the Mazda6 msrp, you’ll be able to choose from the high-end Mazda6 Signature trim or the Mazda6 Sport configurations. After browsing our selection of Mazda6 trim levels available at University Mazda, contact us to schedule a test drive so that you are ready to one home.
MAZDA6 MSRP and Trim Level Price List
Each trim level of the Mazda6 shares similar standard features that are available in the Mazda6 Sport configuration, though they get more features added every time you upgrade to a higher trim level. From luxurious high-quality seating, smartphone connectivity, or more, you’ll be able to find the Mazda6 that meets your needs and then some. Take a look at the new Mazda6 Sports configuration, as well as its more impressive higher trim levels:
- MAZDA6 Sport: Starting MSRP of $24,475* – This model runs on a 187 hp, 2.5L engine, earning an efficient 35 MPG on the highway. The Mazda6 Sport is also the only trim to offer a manual transmission as well as automatic.
- MAZDA6 Touring: Starting MSRP of $27,075* – Next level up on the trim lineup, the Touring specs mimic those of the Sport, though the Touring includes more interior technology.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring: Starting MSRP of $30,175* – The Grand Touring trim has a 250 hp, 2.5T engine and receives up to 31 MPG on the highway. This trim also sports added exterior features.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve: Starting MSRP of $32,675* – This trim has a one-up on the Grand Touring as its technology now has more standard features and the luxurious interior includes heated seating.
- MAZDA6 Carbon Edition: Starting MSRP of $32,950* – New to the 2021 lineup, the Carbon Edition includes red leather-trimmed sport seats, a Dynamic Pressure Turbo engine, exclusive Polymetal Gray paint, and more.
- MAZDA6 Signature: Starting MSRP of $35,900* – As the highest trim, the Signature comes equipped with more luxury features that don’t come in other models in this lineup, which makes it one of the best choices for Santa Fe drivers.
Find Your MAZDA6 Today at University Mazda
You’ll be able to find the trim level that you’re looking for with University Mazda, without having to break the bank, and you can even take it for a test drive near Farmington. If you want additional ways to save on the Mazda6 and other models, our finance department is ready to help you explore our selection of new vehicle specials.
More About Mazda6 Features
You want your family to be safe on our Rio Rancho roads. So do we. Maybe that’s why so many of our customers are talking about the 2020 Mazda6 safety rating. Generally, you can expect high scores on any Mazda safety rating. But there is really good news to be found on the Mazda6 overall NHTSA…