2022 MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions?
When the time comes to upgrade your Rio Rancho SUV, you’ll want a model with plenty of interior space to accommodate you and your passengers. The new 2022 Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions can give you the space you need for a more comfortable ride while giving you configurable room to bring along the cargo you need. Find out more about the 2022 Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions, as well as other information, below with the team at University Mazda. Then, once you’re ready, contact us to schedule a test drive.
MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions
The Mazda CX-5 is a five-seater SUV that offers a generous amount of room to stretch out. Here are the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions you have to work with:
- Headroom: No concerns about having your head hit the ceiling with 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats.
- Shoulder Room: Broad shoulders won’t feel squished in the 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: Enjoy plenty of seat space with 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the rear seating area.
- Legroom: Tall people can stretch out with the 41 inches of legroom in the front of the forward seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in front of the rear seats.
You’ll also find convenience in the 6-way manual adjustable driver’s seat, 4-way manual adjustable front passenger seat, and adjustable front and rear headrests.
MAZDA CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
In addition to a plethora of interior space, the new Mazda CX-5 provides plenty of cargo space to ensure you can bring everything along for your Santa Fe trips. Behind the rear seats, you’ll find up to 30.8 cubic feet of cargo space.
Have a larger haul from your Farmington adventure? You can lay down the rear seats to extend the cargo space available to up to 59.3 cubic feet of cargo storage. There are also some extra features to help you haul with ease:
- Power Lift Gate: This available feature makes loading and unloading your Mazda CX-5 easier than ever. Open and close your lift gate using either a button inside the cabin or the available Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Customize your interior dimensions to a number or cargo and passenger configurations thanks to this standard easy-release seatback.
Find Your MAZDA Today at University Mazda
Skip waiting in line by applying for financing from the comfort of your own home so that you can get started on owning your favorite Mazda CX-5 model today. Our finance department is here ready to take care of the process for you, so you only need to enjoy your new Mazda.
More from University Mazda
Start your Rio Rancho commute with a fresh look thanks to the first-ever Mazda CX-50. This exciting SUV is set to appear at dealerships like University Mazda in the spring of 2023, bringing a unique appeal, unlike any other Mazda before it. With a spacious interior, built-in cargo management tools, and the latest technology, the Mazda CX-50…
The well-reviewed 2022 Mazda CX-30 is an efficient SUV that offers smooth and capable handling on the roads of Santa Fe. While the performance of Mazda CX-30 is exciting, it also comes in a stylish package thanks to the range of Mazda CX-30 colors. Whether you’re looking for a bold exterior or sophisticated interior, the Mazda…
Are you looking for a new SUV that has a little of everything for your Albuquerque drives? Curious about what Mazda towing capacity is offered to drivers? If so, the 2022 Mazda CX-5 delivers the style, capability, and efficiency you crave. But what is the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity? The 2022 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity…