2019 Mazda6 Configurations
The 2019 Mazda6 offers five configurations. With so many available configurations, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of features, plus options like i-ACTIVSENSE® and exclusive paint colors. Learn more about the new Mazda6 configurations, standard features, and more to find the one that’s right for you and your daily commutes with University Mazda.
Mazda6 Trim Levels & Features
The Mazda6 trim level you choose depends on the features you’re looking for. The higher the trim level, the more features available to you. Here’s a closer look at the Mazda6 Sedan configurations:
- Mazda6 Sport – includes a 187-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, SKYACTIV® Drive 6-speed manual transmission with sport mode, a rearview camera, rear cross-traffic alert, and MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Mazda6 Touring – includes 19-inch wheels, power sliding glass moonroof, a 6-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, a sunroof, and leatherette trimmed sports seat.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring – includes a 250-hp 2.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine, Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11-speaker sound system, satellite radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters, and navigation.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve – includes heated steering rear seats, ventilated seats, a power passenger seat, automatic power-folding side mirrors, leather seating, and adaptive headlights.
- Mazda6 Signature – includes a front grille in Gunmetal finish, wood interior trim, Nappa leather seating, LED interior lighting, a surround-view camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
Mazda6 Packages & Options
The i-ACTIVSENSE® Package is optional for the Mazda6 Sport models and standard on the higher trim levels. When you opt for this package, you can rest assured you’ll be safe no matter where the Santa Fe roads may take you. This package is a bundle of driver-assistive safety features, including:
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane-Keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Control
- Auto on/off headlights
- Rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
Test Drive Your Favorite Mazda6 Configuration at University Mazda
Learn more about the 2019 Mazda6 lineup, along with available accessories, and take your favorite trim level for a test drive today. Once you find the Mazda6 you want to drive home in, check out our new vehicle specials for additional savings. Contact University Mazda in the meantime with any questions about our Mazda6 models as well as to read the 2020 Mazda6 safety ratings.
More About the Mazda6 from University Mazda
If you’re shopping for a new 2019 Mazda6, or you already own one and want to know what Mazda6 accessories are available, we at University Mazda can help. You can easily maximize the style and utility of this model with genuine Mazda parts and accessories from our parts department. Learn about available interior and exterior Mazda6…
The 2019 Mazda6 offers five configurations. With so many available configurations, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of features, plus options like i-ACTIVSENSE® and exclusive paint colors. Learn more about the new Mazda6 configurations, standard features, and more to find the one that’s right for you and your daily commutes with University Mazda. Browse Mazda6 Inventory Mazda6…